Creating a great smile is our business so naturally meeting new patients is always the favorite part of our day. We never charge for the initial consultation, it is always complimentary. Your first visit consists of a comprehensive examination to allow the dentist to go over the best treatment options that are available for you. On the day of the consultation if you decide to initiate treatment our team members will take dental records. These records include:
– X-Rays – Both Panoramic and Cephalometric
– Photographs of the teeth and the face
– iTero digital scan of your teeth to create models
Many of the general questions can be answered during the initial examination. In order give you the best feedback and answers to the more in depth questions; the dentists will carefully review all of your diagnostic records in depth. Superior results and the highest patient satisfaction will only be achieved after the most comprehensive review and planning.
Once we have completed a corrective treatment plan, we will set up a consultation to discuss the plan, go over time frames for procedure as well as setting up financial arrangements for payment. We take the time needed to make sure that every patient has a clear knowledge of what the treatment will consist of and how long the treatment will take. We will also take as much time as needed to answer any other questions you have.
It is always important for us to make sure that our patients are fully informed of all aspects of any Dental Treatment that we perform. After every examination we will take the time to answer all of your questions. Here are some of the most popular questions that are discussed:
– What treatment will be used to fix the issue?
– How long will the orthodontic treatment process take?
– Is there a condition that the dentist can address?
– Should my child receive the treatment now?
– Should the treatment be delayed until the teeth are at the desirable point after tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
– What is the cost of the treatment?
– Can I get payment options for treatment?